Terms and Conditions
By creating a Floca account or by using the Floca location and message app, whether through a mobile device, mobile application or computer (collectively, the “Service”) you agree to be bound by
- (iii) any terms disclosed and agreed to by you if you purchase additional features, products or services we offer on the Service (collectively, this “Agreement”). If you do not accept and agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement, please do not use the Service.
We may make changes to this Agreement and to the Services from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the Services under Settings and also on www.floca.io, and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Services or via email. If you continue to use the Services after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement.
You must be at least 16 years of age to create an account on Floca and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with Floca,
- you are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of the European Union or any other applicable jurisdiction
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to sign up for Floca, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifying the Services and Termination
Floca is always striving to improve the Services and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the Services entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the Service, however you will need to manage your in app purchases through your mobile device platform (e.g., iTunes, Google Play). Floca may terminate your account at any time without notice. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases.
Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users
Though Floca strives to encourage a respectful user experience through features like the double opt-in that only allows users to communicate if they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Services. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow our policy prior to the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
Rights Floca Grants You
Floca grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Services’ benefits as intended by Floca and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent.
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without Floca’s prior written consent.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Floca.
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- use the Services in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Floca’s prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Floca or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Floca) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ Content or information without our written consent.
- use, access, or publish the Floca application programming interface without our written consent.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
Rights You Grant Floca
By creating an account, you grant to Floca a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”). Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other Floca users).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to Floca above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In consideration for Floca allowing you to use the Services, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Services. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Floca regarding our Services, you agree that Floca may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that Floca may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to:
- (i) comply with legal process;
- (ii) enforce this Agreement;
- (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or
- (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, harass or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another user’s account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
Floca reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way that Floca regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off the Service but involve users you meet through the Service.
Other Users’ Content
Although Floca reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and Floca cannot guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If you see Content on the Services that violates this Agreement, please report it within the Services or via email@example.com.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the alleged infringing material);
- your contact information, including address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org or the following address:
SC INOVATIE ALIA SRL, Iasi, Aleea Pacurari, No. 12, Bl. G2, Sc. B, Et. 2, Ap. 10 jud. Iasi, Romania.
Floca will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Floca provides the Service on an ‘as is’ basis and to the extent permitted by applicable law, grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Service (including all content contained therein), including, without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Floca does not represent or warrant that:
- The Service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free;
- Any defects or errors in the Service will be corrected or
- That any content or information you obtain on or through the Services will be accurate.
Third Party Services
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. Floca is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Service, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. Floca is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Floca, its affiliates, employees, licensors or service providers be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services
- (ii) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on, through or following use of the services; or
- (iii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content, even if Floca has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Floca’s aggregate liability to you for all claims relating to the service exceed the amount paid, if any, by you to Floca for the Service while you have an account.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the execution or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
- Any litigation against the Company may be commenced only in Romanian Courts. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- The online dispute settlement platform of the European Commission is available under http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Floca does not take part in dispute settlement procedures in front of a consumer arbitration entity for users residing in the EU or European Economic Area.
The European and Romanian rules will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the choice of EU governing law shall not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
Indemnity by You
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Floca, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Services, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.
Entire Agreement; Other
Objectionable Content Policy
Floca maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding objectionable content. Objectionable content may not be uploaded or displayed to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to:
- sexually explicit materials;
- obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity;
- content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent;
- content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms;
- gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
The Floca Service allows Floca users to submit status text, profile photos and other communications submitted by you, as well as the automatic submission of your “last seen” status (collectively, the "status submission and info sharings"). These status submission and info sharings may be hosted, shared, and/or published as part of the Floca Service, and may be visible to other users of the Service who have your mobile phone number in their mobile phone and which you have not expressly blocked. For clarity, direct messages, location data and photos or files that you send directly to other Floca users will only be viewable by those Floca user(s) or group(s) you directly send such information; but status submission and info sharings may be globally viewed by Floca users that have your mobile phone number on their smartphone, unless the user is blocked by you. In connection with status submission and info sharings, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Floca to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all status submission and info sharings to enable inclusion and use of the status submission and info sharings in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service; and
- (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the status submission and info sharing to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the status submission and info sharings in the manner contemplated by the Service and these policies.
To be clear: you retain all of your ownership rights in your status submission and info sharings, but you have to have the rights in the first place. However, by submitting the status submission and info sharings to Floca, you hereby grant Floca a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the status submission and info sharings in connection with the Floca Service and Floca's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Floca Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each subscriber to your status on the Floca Service a non-exclusive license to access your status submission and info sharings through the Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a status submission and info sharing from the Floca Service.
In connection with status submission and info sharings, you further agree that you will not:
- (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Floca all of the license rights granted herein;
- (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Floca or any third party;
- (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- (v) impersonate another person;
- (vi) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- (vii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; or
- (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
Adult content must be identified as such. Floca does not endorse any status submission and info sharing or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Floca expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with status submission and info sharings. Floca does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights via its Service, and Floca will remove all content and status submission and info sharings if properly notified that such content or status submission and info sharing infringes on another's intellectual property rights. To file a copyright infringement notification, please send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material, including the mobile phone number of the Floca user allegedly infringing the copyrighted work;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Such takedown notices may be emailed to support at www.floca.io.
Floca reserves the right to remove content and status submission and info sharings without prior notice. Floca may also terminate a user's access to the Service, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer, or for any or no reason, including being annoying. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had a status submission and info sharing removed from the Service more than twice. An annoying person is anyone who is (capriciously or not) determined to be annoying by authorized Floca employees, agents, subagents, super-agents or superheros. Floca also reserves the right to decide whether content or a status submission and info sharing is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to excessive length or limited interest. Floca may remove such status submission and info sharings and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
You understand that when using the Floca Service you will be exposed to status submission and info sharings from a variety of sources, and that Floca is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such status submission and info sharings, and that such status submission and info sharings are not the responsibility of Floca. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to status submission and info sharings that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Floca with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Floca, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Floca Service.
Floca permits you to link to materials on the Service for personal purposes only. Floca reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Floca Service at any time.
In order to use FLOCA application and in order to be able to provide our services, it is necessary to have your express agreement on our terms and conditions. You agree to our terms by registering, installing, accessing or using our applications, services, features, site or software.
We appreciate the trust you give us by providing us your information and we intend to demonstrate that you can trust us. We want to make sure you understand the nature of the information we collect, the reason for collecting this information, how it is used and your choices in regards to your information. This policy describes our privacy practices in plain and simple languagem without the use of specialized, technical or legal language. It is necessary you use our services in accordance with our terms and policies. In the event of a violation of our terms or policies, we may take action on your account, including disabling or suspending your account, and you will not be able to create another account without our permission.
THIS COMES INTO FORCE AS OF: May 25, 2018
1. About us
3. What data do we collect
5. What do we need the collected information for
6. Exchange of information
7. Data transfer
8. User rights
9. US residents
10. How do we protect your data information
11. Storing information
13. Changing privacy policies
14. How to contact us
1. ABOUT US
3. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
In order to create meaningful connections, we need information about you, such as basic profile details and the types of people you want to meet. We also collect information generated while using our services, such as access logs as well as third-party information, such as when you access our services through a social media account.
You have the possibility to give us certain information when you use our services, such as:
- REGISTRATION. When creating an account, you provide us at least the login details and some basic details required for the service to work, such as gender and date of birth
- You need to register to use our application through the use of accurate information, you must also provide your current mobile phone number and, in the event of a change, update your mobile phone number with our in-app change feature. You agree to receive text messages and telephone calls (from us or our third party suppliers) with codes to register for our services
- When you fill out your profile, you can share additional information, such as details about your personality, lifestyle, interests, and other details about you, as well as about content such as photos and videos. To add specific content, such as images or videos, you can allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide can be considered "special" or "sensitive" in some jurisdictions, example of this is racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. If you choose to provide this information, you agree to the processing of this information.
- Partaking in polls or discussion groups, you may give information about your personal and friends' opinions
- If you choose to participate in our promotions, events, or contests, we collect the information you use to register or enter.
- If you contact our customer support team, we collect the information you provide to us during the interaction. We may at times monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high quality of service.
- If you ask us to communicate or process information of others in a different way (for example, if you ask us to send an email in your name, to one of your friends), we collect the information about others you give to us, in order to complete your request.
- We do, of course, process chats with other users as well as the content you publish as part of the services functionality.
- In addition to the information you give us directly, we receive information about you from others:
- Other users
Other users may provide information about you as they use our services. For example, we can collect information about you from other users you interact with.
- Other partners
We can receive information about you from our partners, for example, if FLOCA ads are published on our partner sites and platforms.
- When using our services, we collect information about the features you have used, how you used them, and the devices you use to access our services.
- Use of information
We collect information about your activity on our services, such as how you use them (the date and time you have logged in, the features you've used, the searches, clicks, and the pages that have been shown to you) and how you interact with other users (the users you connect and interact with, the time and date of your changes, the number of messages you send and receive).
- Device information
We collect information from and about the devices you use to access our services, including:
- Hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and device type, device and application-specific settings and features, application drop-downs, advertising IDs (such as Google AAID and Apple IDFA , both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset to your device settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, cookie identifiers, or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device, or your browser (for example, IMEI / UDID and MAC address);
- Information about your wireless and mobile connection, such as your service provider, and the signal strength used.
- Device sensor information such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and compasses.
- Other information with your consent
With your agreement, we can collect your precise location (latitude and longitude) by various means, depending on the service and device you are using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. Collecting your geolocalized location may be in use while in the background, even when you do not use the services, if your permission expressly allows such collection (only iOS). If you do not give us permission to collect your location, we will not collect it. Similarly, if you agree, we can collect your photos and videos (for example, if you want to publish a photo, video, or streaming service).
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a "Do not Track" ("DNT") feature telling a site that a user does not want to track their online activity. If a website responding to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser may block the website from collecting certain browser user information. Not all browsers offer a DNT option, and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many applications, including FLOCA, are currently not responding to DNT signals.
5. WHAT DO WE NEED THE COLLECTED INFORMATION FOR
By using the information you provide to us, we are trying to improve our services. In addition, we use your information to conduct our business safely for both us and you, also to provide advertising that may be of interest to you.
To manage your account and provide our services to you
- Create and manage your account.
- Provides customer support and response to your requests.
- Complete the transactions
In order to help you connect to other users
- Analyze your profile and other users to recommend meaningful connections
- Show user profiles to each other
To ensure a consistent experience on all your devices
- Connect the different devices you use, in order to enjoy a consistent experience with our services. This is achieved through the connection of the devices and browser data, such as when you connect to your account through different devices, or using the partial or complete IP address, browser version and other similar information about your devices to help them be identified by you and connected.
- Sign up and display your profile on the new FLOCA features and applications.
- Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and on other sites.
- We communicate to you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services we think you are interested in.
In order to prevent, detect and combat fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Identify the alleged inappropriate behaviors in and out of the application.
- Perform data analysis to better understand and create countermeasures against these activities
- Keep data related to fraudulent activities to prevent recidivism
To ensure legal compliance
- Respect legal requirements
- Assisting law enforcement
- Implementing or exercising our rights, for example, our Terms
In order to process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Providing our service for you: We will use your information to maintain your account and profile, to be able to display it for other users to see, and to recommend you to other users
- Legitimate interests: We can use your information if we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we analyze users' behavior on our services to continually improve our content and offers, we make offers that we believe might interest you, and we will process information for administrative detection, fraud and other legal purposes.
6. EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
We share information with other service providers and our service partners, other companies, and in some cases with legal authorities.
With other users
Share information with other FLOCA users, individuals, or apps (with which a FLOCA user may choose to share) ,when you voluntarily disclose service information (including your public profile). We ask that you keep an eye on your information and make sure that the content you share is a matter that does not bother you to be viewed by others because neither you nor us can control what others do with your information once you have shared it.
If you choose to restrict access to your entire profile or part of your profile or to certain content or information about you, then the visibility of this will be depending on your settings.
With our service providers and our partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties help us with various tasks, including hosting and data maintenance, analysis, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
We can also share information with partners who distribute and help us in advertising our services. For example, we may share limited information about you in easy to read, non-human readable forms, to advertisers.
We are following a strict verification process before hiring any service provider or working with any partner. All our service providers and partners must accept strict confidentiality obligations. We share your information with other collaborating companies to help us process your information as service providers as per our instructions and on our behalf. Partner assistance can include technical processing operations such as hosting and data maintenance, customer support, marketing and target advertising, financial and accounting assistance, a better understanding of how our services are used, and user behavior for improvement of our data and systems, and fight against spam, abuse, fraud, violation of rights and other misconduct.
We can also share user information with other companies to remove users who violate our Terms of Service or have been reported for criminal activities and / or incorrect behaviors. In some cases, we can remove that user from all platforms.
For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are wholly or partly involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
When it is asked by law
We can provide your information if necessary: 1. Comply with a legal process, such as a court order, a quote or a search warrant, a government investigation, or other law enforcement or other legal requirements; 2. To contribute to the prevention or detection of offenses (subject to the applicable legislation in each case); 3. To protect the safety of any person.
To enforce legal rights
We can also share such information: 1. If disclosure would diminish our liability in a real or threatened process; 2. as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of users, business partners or other stakeholders; 3. To comply on our agreements with you; 4. Investigate, prevent or take other action in regards to illegal activity, suspected fraud or other mistakes.
With your consent or at your request
We may request your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will clarify the reason why we want to share information. We may use and share non-personal information (that is, information that does not identify who you are, such as device information, general demographics, data general behavior, geographical location), a form that can not be read by humans in any of the above circumstances. We can also share this information with other partner companies to develop and deliver targeted ads to our services and third-party sites or apps, and to analyze and report on the advertising you see. It is possible to combine this information with other non-personal information or personal information in read and non-human form, collected from other sources.
7. DATA TRANSFER
Information sharing may sometimes involve cross-border data transfers, for example in the United States and other jurisdictions. For example, if the service allows users to be in the European Union, and their personal information is transferred to non-EU countries. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards to allow the transfer of data from EU Member States to other countries. Standard contract terms are commitments between companies that transfer personal data, forcing them to protect the privacy and security of your data.
8. USER RIGHTS
You can control the information sent on FLOCA
- Access / update tools in service. Account tools and settings that help you access, correct, or delete the information you provide us and that are associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any questions about these tools and settings, please contact our customer support team for help at e-mail email@example.com
- Permissions for devices. Mobile platforms have permissions systems for certain types of data and device notifications, such as phonebook and location services, as well as push notifications. You can change settings on your device to allow or prevent you from collecting the appropriate information or displaying appropriate notifications. Of course, if you do, certain services may lose complete functionality.
- Delete. You can delete your account using the appropriate in service feature.
We want you to know your privacy rights. Here are some key points to remember:
- Information revision. The applicable laws concerning privacy, can give you the right to review the personal information we hold about you (depending on jurisdiction, this may be called the right of access, the portability or synonyms of those terms). You may request a copy of your personal information by entering such a request at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information update. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we no longer have the right to use it and you wish to request the rectification, erasure or object processing, please contact us at the email address email@example.com
For the security and protection of all our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before responding to the above requests.
Please note that we may reject requests for certain reasons, including if the request is illegal or if it may violate commercial or intellectual property or the privacy of another user.
- Uninstall. You can stop the collecting of the information by uninstalling the app using the standard Uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app on your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you reinstall the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to reassemble this identifier with your previous transactions and activities.
- Responsibility. In some countries, including the European Union, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority if you have any doubts about how we process your personal information. The Data Protection Authority competent to resolve the complaint is that of the ordinary residence where you work in legal form or where you are settled.
9. US RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, you may request a notice revealing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. To request this announcement, please send your application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within 30 days for an answer. For the protection of all our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before responding to such a request.
10. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA INFORMATION
We are hard at work to protect you from unauthorized access or modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to ensure your information, we do not promise and do not expect your personal information to remain safe.
We periodically monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly review our information gathering, storage, and processing practices to update our physical, technical, and organizational security measures.
We may suspend the use of all or part of the services without notice if we suspect or detect a breach of security. If you think your account or information is no longer safe, please let us know at the email address email@example.com
11. INFORMATION STORING
We retain your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as described in Section 5) and as permitted by applicable law. To protect our users' safety and security with respect to our services, we keep the information for three months after we delete the account. During this time, account information will be retained.
In practice, we delete your information three months after account deletion or after two years of inactivity, unless:
- We must maintain them in accordance with applicable law (for example, some "traffic data" are kept for one year to comply with legal data retention obligations);
- There is a problem, statement or dispute that forces us to keep relevant information until it is resolved.
- Information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud and increasing user safety and security. For example, information may be kept to prevent a user who has been banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents, from opening an account.
Our systems are designed to perform data deletion processes in accordance with the instructions above, but we can not promise that all data will be erased within a certain timeframe due to technical constraints.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY OF CHILDREN
Our services are limited to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not allow users under the age of 18 to access our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
13. CHANGING PRIVACY POLICIES
Because we are always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build meaningful connections, this policy can change over time. We will notify you before any significant changes come into effect so you have time to review the new changes.
14. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you live in the European Union:
By postal service: Iasi , Aleea Pacurari Nr 12 Bl G2 Sc B Et 2 Ap 10 Romania Responsible for confidentiality: SC INOVATIE ALIA SRL
If you live outside the European Union:
By postal service: Iasi , Aleea Pacurari Nr 12 Bl G2 Sc B Et 2 Ap 10 Romania
Responsible for confidentiality: SC INOVATIE ALIA SRL